Cydia Store Error

RaulSuarez

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
hello i'm new and i've been looking for answers everywhere. I just bought a brand new 32g 3GS with 3.1.2 5.11.07 and jailbroke it with redsnow 0.9.2 and unlocked with Blacksnow, everything went well and when i tried to access cydia and when i do it ask me to update, it starts but i always get the same errors. Also no matter what i try to dowload it wont let me, the errors are

http ://apt.saurik. com
POSIX: Operation times out , it gives me this one twice then POSIX: Operation times out gives me that one 3 more times before it asks me to return to cydia,
also since unlocking my phone hasn't been able to work with my sim card.

anything i try to download gives me those errors or similar ones, any help?
i cant SHH into phone because i cannot get Open SHH to install either but i have terminal app installed along with Aptitude

RaulSuarez

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
yes i am on wifi..and cydia is installed already, ive been able to download some usless apps but have not been aple to update cydia or install openshh or anything useful

RaulSuarez

Mar 8, 2010
Visit site
great...now only after one night of using it or barely using it messed up, have the infitite boot logo problem and nothing will restore it wow

HTU1000

Mar 4, 2014
Visit site
These POSIX errors are not temporary. There is some error that is causing certain Cydia users to get permanent POSIX errors. You can take two jailbroken devices side by side and one will do fine and the other will get the POSIX every time. The only solution I have found so far is completely rejailbreaking the device.

3cit

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
these posix errors are not temporary. There is some error that is causing certain cydia users to get permanent posix errors. You can take two jailbroken devices side by side and one will do fine and the other will get the posix every time. The only solution i have found so far is completely rejailbreaking the device.

four years bro!

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice