Help iphone 3Gs firmware 3.1.2 unable to boot up using blackrain

devillai

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
My iphone 3Gs firmware 3.1.2 has jailbreak and everything was fined. i
went to install the themes and after installing it promt for reboot.thinking of runing the blackrain to reboot but failed.now i restart the phone show the connect to itune logo.I run blackrun the screen stuck at the blackrain picture(a guy with 3 iphone in front of him) and after that off.any expert can help....

devillai

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
really need help for those who had encountered this b4...can any guy who know how to solve this problem..i had try to ra1n it alot of time yet still stuck at the picture and shut off.i did not reboot at all.anythink i can go to save this rather then upgrade to 3.1.3.

devillai

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
try already but no used..still at the itune and the usb mode.i read from the web saying got irecovery??had anyone try b4..thks for replying big9erfan

devillai

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
help i try remove all the itune stuff in the task manager.and make it ra1n again runnung as adminstrator the problem still there.the geohot come out and no reboot it shut off instead.(regret installing the themes...)

nillam1

Feb 12, 2010
Visit site
help i try remove all the itune stuff in the task manager.and make it ra1n again runnung as adminstrator the problem still there.the geohot come out and no reboot it shut off instead.(regret installing the themes...)

Hey, this happened to me last week! I think because (A, my internet went down when rebooting or B. because my system storage was 100% full @ 750MB, in >Cydia >Manage >Storage >System.) After I made it rain the screen did what you are saying just froze on blackra1n screen with dude & the iPhones! So I waited, waited, waited & nothing! After 5 minutes, still nothing just blackra1n screen on iPhone & it said "Running" in the box open on PC. >(after a short freakout session, LOL)< I disconnected my iPhone with blackra1n "running" & dudes face on phone, closed blackra1n, held the power & home buttons at same time for like 3 seconds, not like the 10 seconds I heard elsewhere on here! It then shutdown to the white apple logo, so I powered it off & on, then the connect to itunes screen came on & I made it rain & everything worked fine. No restore in itunes, nothing. It has not happened again & everything has been perfect, it was like it never happened! Everytime before this problem occured, after rebooting, I would just make it rain & like 2 to 5 seconds later it would vibrate twice fast, then reboot. ("I suspect alot of tethered JB users stop here, with "Done waiting for reboot") I know it says for tethered rerun again after reboot but I always rebooted my iPhone twice in a row. 1st reboot after I make it rain, on connect to itunes screen, then it goes to blackra1n screen, vibrates twice and says "Done, waiting for reboot", then itunes tries to open so I close, instead of finishing there. Even though all was fine, & could disconnect and close the blackra1n, "Done waiting for reboot" box. leave the "Done waiting for reboot" box open & do a second reboot by running blackra1n again with homescreen on, & everything fine! With first box open still, that says "Done waiting for reboot" In the new box I click make it rain & it automatically reboots itself from homescreen, to connect to itunes screen, then blackra1n screen, then the firmiliar 2 vibrations, box opens saying how easy it was, itunes tries to open again, and 2 to 5 seconds later it pops back on but the second time the box just says "Done!" Then I disconnect iPhone, close first blackra1n box saying "Done waiting for reboot" then close second blackra1n box that says just , "Done!" this feels right. This worked for me, I hope it does for you as well! Or you figure out another way, good luck. ;)

Last edited:

devillai

Mar 4, 2010
Visit site
thks for the help but thik mine gone case liao..try alot of method already but still the same fault.it never reboot alway after the geohot face it shut done already whenever i open back the itune is back

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro