Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts

Default updated to 3.1.3, now i have no internet. please help!!

I bought an iphone 2g from a friend, and when I got it it was jailbroken/unlocked with redsnow (i am assuming because it came with cydia installed). I have at&t, with unlimited text and data on my plan. When I put in my SIM card the first time, the phone, texting and internet all worked (both the wireless and the cell internet). I then updated it through itunes to 3.1.3, and used the redsnow program to re-jailbreak/unlock it. I am confident that i followed the steps to the letter, but now my cell internet does not work. I cannot connect to any of my applications or to safari any longer. Has anyone had or fixed this problem? Any help is much appreciated.
    iPhone Pro

697 Posts
    Global Posts
    698 Global Posts

Last i Heard, 3.1.3 IS UNJAILBREAKABLE and UNLOCKABLE. I cna be wrong, but seems you hosed yourself. NEVER UPDATE A JAILBROKEN phone
    iPhone Newbie

18 Posts

3.1.3 is not unjailbreakable... but it is not fully supported either. You are probably running into some bugs that the dev team mentioned. I would restore, and wait for 3.1.3 to have an official jb.