AppleMC.info will crack the new BootROM (MC model)

AppleMC.info

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
Hello World!

http://AppleMC.info

=============================================================================================
History.
=============================================================================================

Most of us have an iTouch\iPhone.
The only big problem is that all these devices applications cost money.
This money reach up to $100 for 20 applications.
There are many application, At the AppStore there are over 200,000 applications!
All the applications can reach up to $300,000!

Since the iPhone was released, there were many jailbreaks for him,
they include RedSn0w, YellowSn0w, Blackra1n, BlackSn0w and more ...

A few month ago, new iPhone/iPodTouch were released. They are called MC (Third Generation/Model C).
These devices include the new "BootROM".
The JailBreak was done but the MC (new) BootROM was not completely JailBreaked.
That's why, if the device turned off, we will have to JailBreak again.

Apple claim that the new BootROM includes a mechanism that eliminates the JailBreak when we turning off the device.

===============================================================================================
The AppleMC group will crack the new BootROM!!
===============================================================================================

The AppleMC group founded by:
* Jon Klard ? USA (New York),
* Amir Dechter ? USA (Miami),
* Omer Barazani ? Israel (Tal Aviv),
* Steve Brown ? USA (Orlando).

All 4 of these people got up with a dream,
To crack the MC BootROM!!!!

The AppleMC JailBreak will cancel the bug during the rise of the device,
The AppleMC JailBreak will be in 2 parts.
1) The part 1 will be sofware in the computer (Like blackra1n), You need to sync the JailBreak with iTouch\iPhone.
2) The par 2 will be sofware (Free in Cydia - Like AppSync), You need to download the sofware in the cydia to your iTouch\iPhone - The Sofware is cancel the Bug in MC BootROM and open Permissions.

==============================================================================================
When the JailBreak will be available?
==============================================================================================

We think that the JailBreak will be available in 2 months to 3 months.
The WebSite should be updated soon.
The website will include a blog where will updates and news on the Project (AppleMC).

AppleMC.info!!!

Apple iTouch\iPhone MC Bug ByPass

We made great efforts to get the JailBreak you!

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
3.2 still wouldn't solve the tethering issue. Apparently, GeoHot has a solution already for the tethered devices but he didn't want to release it on a trivial 3.x.x release. I don't expect him to release that until 4.0 ( just a guess ). While a Jailbreak for 3.2/4.0 will likely be different than 3.1.3, it will still have the same bootrom issue unless that's taken care of by GeoHot, DevTeam, etc. The Boot problem and the jailbreak are 2 separate issues.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
The bootrom change is what caused the latest devices to be a tethered jailbreak. If an exploit is found in the bootrom, the next jailbreak will not be tethered.

Wiltron

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
While I am excited about the release of this, I am a bit worried. You say your team is from the USA and Israel, yet your spelling is horrific. I for one WILL download this to try it once its released (and report back here), but I'm sure a bunch of people would be put off by that. You'd be amazed at how picky some people are.

Also, with the release of iPhone OS 4.0 coming in 4 days, I assume you will be working on that, rather than 3.1.3 / 5.12.01?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
4.0 won't be released in 4 days, it's going to be PREVIEWED in 4 days.

We have at least 2 months until 4.0 is released.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73