Need help with Blackra1n - app won't show up

kcpdh

Feb 21, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded blackra1n the first time with no problem but then accidently deleted it before downloading cydia and black snow. Now when I try to download blackra1n again, it goes through the process but no app appears on my phone. How do I unlock and jailbreak the phone? How do I get the app to appear?

I also tried restoring my phone to factory setting and powering off and then on like some had suggested on other sites.

Please help...it's driving me crazy.

Thanks!

en0c

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
You can NOT install blackra1n.app after you have deleted it once. You have to restore and jailbreak again. But this will update the OS to 3.1.3, which can't be jailbroken or unlocked.
To restore to OS 3.1.2, you need to use the ECID SHSH file if you have saved it through Cydia.
If you don't have the SHSH file, then you can't downgrade or restore to 3.1.2.

kloa

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
also unable to PM as my Post count are less than 15, but im new to the Iphone... some one pls. send me a pm or mail:

im not able to write mail adress :
(To be able to post e-mail addresses your post count must be 10 or greater)
:(

ineedaiphone2 att yahoo dot com

Pls help!

kloa

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
You can NOT install blackra1n.app after you have deleted it once. You have to restore and jailbreak again. But this will update the OS to 3.1.3, which can't be jailbroken or unlocked.
To restore to OS 3.1.2, you need to use the ECID SHSH file if you have saved it through Cydia.
If you don't have the SHSH file, then you can't downgrade or restore to 3.1.2.

Thanks... I don?t have Cydia, that was the reason I deleted BR in the first place, it wouldn?t install... so I wanted to try and delete BR and reinstall...:mad: So what?s the solution? Now I guess I have a JB phone without the advantages, but I have to use BR every time I turn off the phone or reboot?
If I update to 3.1.3 will this solve this or will this leave me more screwD?
The rest of the phone works fine but I Fly a lot and need to turn it off on several times a week?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods