Status Notifier Update??

mgregg99

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
I have Status Notifier installed on my 3GS and Rock keeps telling me there's an update for it. Updating, reinstalling, etc., still comes up with the same update available status in Rock. I have version 0.2.11-1 installed and it says the update is for 0.2.11-1. It's been like this for about two weeks now. It's a bit annoying seeing the update badge all the time for something that is current.

statusnotifier.jpg

Anyone else run into this?

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I'm still showing version 2.10 in ROck and Cydia. I moved on to Big Boss' Notifyer since they had not updated this yet. What source are you using to get the updated StatusNotifier package? Would like to go back to it for themed icons. Thanks.

mgregg99

Aug 4, 2009
Visit site
What source are you using to get the updated StatusNotifier package?

I didn't add any new sources so I'm not sure how to answer that question. I originally installed "StatusNotifier" via Cydia, but with Rock continually asking me to update I ended up removing it via Cydia and reinstalling via Rock. It didn't help. I keep being told there's an update, but it's no different than what I already have installed.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I must be missing something somewhere. I had installed the latest version from Rock. It crashed when opening so I looked for a solution. I found the latest version online and SSH'd it into my phone. It worked fine. Either way though I never got an update notice from Rock or Cydia. I just went back and installed it again from Rock and tried a few times to refresh and get an update notice and got nothing. I wish they would update the program via Rock so I could get the latest. There is a cracked version on sinful but I refuse to use them even though its a free app. Just feel dirty.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
One more quick question. When you look at the update notice, what source does it list it as being available from? That could help us both.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro