Iphone 3GS problem jailbreak !

Imper

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
Hi everyone !
Got a problem with completely jailbreak the iphone 3gs im still running on 3.1.2 didnt update yet, tried to jailbrake with blackra1n it was everything good till i rebooted my iphone. Is asking me to connect with itunes and do restore and in the same time update to 3.1.3 everytime i switch on my iphone. what should i do ? thanks for your help

Imper

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
"iTunes has detected an iphone in recovery mode. You must restore this iphone before it can be used wit iTunes" That's what what is coming up :/

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
TETHERED JAILBREAK!!!

Do a search for "tethered jailbreak"!

If this is a new 3G, then it can still be jailbroken or unlocked, but you just can't ever let the battery die, or reboot the iPhone when the iPhone is not near a computer.

Why?

The phone is new. Apple updated the hardware on newer models. Ultimately, when you get the "Connect to iTunes" message, DO NOT RESTORE.

Connect the iPhone to the computer, spend 30 seconds, run Blackra1n RC3/4, RE-jailbreak, and that's it.

It takes less than a minute.

ALSO, being that this is a new iPhone 3G, that requires a tethered jailbreak, I also suggest getting a battery case.

A good one is "Case-Mate Fuel" (google it) but it's ugly as sin. It will however, act as a case AND a charger. Or you could go to BestBuy an pick up a "InCase PowerSlider" case.

That, and a car charger. That way the iPhone never goes off. If you have a laptop, that's ideal/superb.

Let me know how that goes.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Not a problem. Before panicking, and most importantly, before taking the step/plunge into jailbreaking, research, research, research. It's always a better idea than just jumping right into it and THEn dealing with the troubleshooting. :)

Imper

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
yeahh...and one more thing... if i did a jailbreak can i still register with apple and download itunes from itunes store ?? thanks

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Yes because I do it a bit. but just be aware that once your iphone is jb you warranty will be void. if you're unsure what this means...ask one of the mods ie luciver.

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
Well yea, if you take it to Apple or send it back to Apple while it is still jb. Just restore it as new and you will be fine. No one will even know it was jb.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice