Just got A Iphone 3g want to jailbreak please help!!!

37edwardo

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
My buddy just gave me a locked iphone 3g that he doesnt use anymore. So I want to jailbreak it and unlock it of course and want to know the best program for this, and are all 3gs the same or I see some things like version 3.2 2.0 what does this mean. After it is jailbroken what is the best plan sim card to get with it while its jailbroken. Thanks im very new to this as you can see, but would like to learn more about it. Any help is greatly appreciated

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
First advice - read the sticky thread in this forum that tells you how to jailbreak. Read the front page of TiPb that talks about the newest jailbreak available (yesterday!).

Second advice, when asking about things like sim cards and cell plans...at least give your location. If I tell you O2 has a great prepaid plan, it won't help you much if you're in Ohio!

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
3.2 2.0 doesn't mean anything. can you be more specific as to what you saw?

the 3g and 3gs are different devices. which do you have? you switched models halfway through

I second Alli, we need to know where you are to suggest a provider. and not just US, but exactly where. There are some states where one provider is better in one half but not the other.

37edwardo

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
I have a iphone3g 3.1.2 I would like to know which is better to jailbreak with this phone blackrain or redsnow or any other. Once i do that and unlock it what plan would be good for me if im in Clarksburg West Virginia. I know 20miles away we recieve 3g. What is the cheepest and does At&t go card for 60 bucks sim card work with an unlocked jailbroken phone thanks, and iam reading alot more and finding out more, but still im very new to this, but thanks for the help I like this site.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Did you follow the first advice I gave? Every thread, every instruction shows you that you cannot unlock without jailbreaking. If you have a pc, your only choice is Blackra1n. Please use the search button.

37edwardo

Feb 9, 2010
Visit site
yeah I know dumb question, Im just making sure tho, but about that sim card or plan with the phone which is best if im in Clarksburg West Virginia. Does the at&t go plan work with an unlocked jailbroken phone:confused:. Thanks

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods