need help! brand new 32gb 3gs jailbroken fine today reset network settings not starti

jateshk

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
so I have the brand new 3gs for about a week and a half. I jailbroke no problem with 3.1.2. Yesterday i hacked to internet theathering..worked just fine. Now today my voicemail was funn so i did reset all network settings. Now when i resratrt the apple logo appreas. No problem because i have the new iphone i can just rerun blackrain and it would start...NOT! It just gets stuck in the blackrain cycle and keeps restarting.

How do i start without restoring it? If i restore it will go to 3.1.3 right?

What do i do???

jateshk

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
Yes i think i did..why what does that do? Rigth now im stuck on the roman guy screen and restart with theathed screen.

jateshk

Feb 4, 2010
Visit site
I guess i'll have to wait for the next jailbreak if and when that happens. I really do hope they can hack the whole the theater thing. That would be pretty awesome that i dont have to restart my phone.

Diff

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
>> did you go into Cydia and tap "Make my life easier"?

I've not JB yet just having got my 3gs last Friday. I have no clue what this is, or when I do JB, something I need (?) to do.

And then there is this...

>> if you did you should be able to point your computer to a server that Saurik made to fake the authentication of whatever OS you had when you first tapped that on Cydia.

Huh?

~ Thanks ~

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Read that post in the context that it was written. That "alternate server" is only if you need to downgrade your OS.

websyndicate

May 13, 2009
Visit site
Well Im getting a 3gs soon my iphone 3g had a cup of tea spilled on it. Kinda works but the home button is freaking out now. Rather wait for the new but then my mili and my case will not work for the new 4g or revision to the iphone. I just hope I can jailbreak but I think the dev team is holding back until 3.2 but when will we get 3.2?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711