Proswitcher and push Mail

logantx

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
I have Proswitcher and I have to keep Mail app on or else I will not get my push email...until I open the Mail app itself. It is a big nuisance. Any ideas to correct this situation?

logantx

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
There was no problem when I JB. I just started noticing about a week now. Also I'm using the latest version Lockinfo....don't know if this is the cause. Also now I am noticing that if I turn Phone off from ProSwitcher then my missed call and voicemail does not appear until Phone is open in ProSwitcher.

nextjeter2

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
Do not close those apps in proswitcher. You could go 2 settings for proswitcher and turn off show default apps if u do not want those apps in ur proswitcher

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
you're messing with core functionality of the device.

we can assist but you're basically on your own for stuff breaking.

the general answer is if it breaks something, don't do it.

nextjeter2

Jul 15, 2009
Visit site
Welcome. What happends is when you close those apps thn your phone is no longer contantly fetching for mail or a call so it is not recieving the data needed. Hope you understand lol

JohnH59

Dec 19, 2004
Visit site
I close mail and phone all the time from Proswitcher and they still work. Closing Mail is not the same as closing Exchange. The next email I get opens Mail right back up. And, basically the same thing for the Phone app. I'm also running Lockinfo. To date, I haven't an issue with push mail via Exchange. Knock on wood....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal