help! upgraded jailbroken phone!

eeternalist

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
i made such a dumb mistake. i got my iphone and it was jailbroken..and now i upgraded to the latest iphone software and now i cant even get to my phone
it says no service and to connect it to itunes..then on itunes it says "the sim card inserted in this phone does not appear to be supported'...and then if i unlock my phone it calls "emergency call"
i read somewhere that this is irreversible..is it true?? :(

flyingember

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
you have to rejailbreak and unlock it.

if you can't do this you need an iphone from your provider or a sim card for the provider the phone came from

en0c

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Well.. If you've updated to OS 3.1.3, then you're screwed for now. No jailbreak, hacktivation or unlock for now.

Earless Puppy

May 6, 2009
Visit site
for now, you will be stuck with a non-jailbroken iPhone... You can reinstall as new and use it without jailbreak... But currently thats your only option

Diff

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm getting my 1st iPhone Friday and questions keep popping up about jailbreaking. Here's another in view of the new software release.

Can you backup your apps obtained from Cydia on your computer?

If there?s a newly released Blackra1n to address the new software release (3.1.3) I could rejailbreak and sync over my existing Cydia applications?

RickDel73

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
I did the same thing...... Just got my first Iphone, then J/b'ed it and just when I had everything the way I wanted it I Updated it and lost it all..... STUPID!! I'm just curious how long it normally takes for a new J/B update, week, two weeks, two months?????????

Diff

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Not sure how syncing works since I've not had a iPhone before, but this Friday I will.

Will there be a prompt, when I hook up my iphone to the computer, from the iTunes application ASKING me if I want to download 3.1.3? Or, will it happen automatically, which I would be surprised by.

~ Thanks ~

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
Sounds like you were jailbroken and unlocked, and you've got a phoneless iPhone until a version for 3.1.3 comes out.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2