Iphone won't delete or move apps, 5 icon dock moved an icon

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Hey all. I have the regular Glass Orb Color theme and 5 icon dock and 5 icon springboard. Somehow I moved the sms icon out of the dock and into the regular part of the springboard. Well as you know if you've used Glass Orb Color. The dock icons are smaller and look alot different than the springboard 1's so my phone looks stupid with SMS in a real small icon on the screen.

When I press and hold 1 of the icons til the icons start wiggling the one I pressed stays stationary no wiggle, than I can't move it. Can't delete, basically once the icons are wiggling I can't do anything to the phone but press the home button to get out of that.

I'm jailbroke on BlackRa1n rc3 for about 4 months now on 3.1.2 3GS. I haven't downloaded or installed anything in about a month. So no new programs that may be the culprit.

Thanks in Advance
Josh

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I've rebooted my phone, not sure what you entirely mean by reset ? With rebooting, turning off, hard reset, etc etc. Not clear

Josh

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I've done the reset that involves pressing the sleep/wake button and home button until the apple logo appears. No luck. When the icons are wiggling and I try to move 1 it just highlights the icon for a split second and does nothing.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Problem was a program added on by Supreme Preferences called Repo Icons, deleted it out of cydia which deleted supreme preferences. Turns out after 6 weeks of Supreme Preferences it ended up being buggy. I was scared I was gonna have to restore & re-jailbreak