New email sounds...

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
Ah, it's Friday at last. What a week...

I wanted to know what sounds people are using for New Email notification(s)?

I was looking through Cydia, but it's such a pain since you can't preview per se'. I've thus far downloaded and installed MSN Mail Sounds Theme.

Not bad. But what are you using? :eek:

Ivan

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I use the default. It works fine and isn't intrusive as far as volume level. I only change ringtones and am working on changing text message sounds. It would be nice if I could find a program that lets me change each volume level for the text, e-mail and such.

lungho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Cydia doesn't cut it when it comes to ringtones. I usually get on zedge.net to get my tones and then convert them to the .caf format.

I was using one called Lcars...from Star Trek TNG. It's the voice of the Enterprise computer saying "Incoming Transmission." It was always good for turning a few heads at work. Now I'm using something a little less subtle can't remember the name of it is though.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
I use TonesFXs and load tones from everywhere. I can SSH and probably should have done that originally to save money but I like ToneFXs desktop client and the ability to fade in and out and cut the tones to the exact length I want.

As for tones, I am using the Orbitz tone right now. I downloaded it off Crackberry. You should try it. It is the perfect volume and not intrusive to me even when I am getting alot of emails.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
"you've got mail???" how old are you guys?? sheesh! lol

as odd as it sounds, i'm perfectly fine with the original/stock tone.
now my text/message tone is a different story,
i'm constantly changing that. it's like an addiction.
zedge has a lot to offer.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Listen here, Blink, you young whippersnapper! I was old when AOL was invented.

Just means we have very different definitions of "old school." Hahahaha!!!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox