jailbroken iphone repair?

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
I dropped my iphone on its back and now it wont turn on at all, i called apple and they said that it could be something internally and i can take it to the apple store and get it checked and if needed replaced. my questions is my phone was jailbroken so if they somehow do manage to fix my original iphoneand check it what would happen if they see that its jailbroken? could i be denied a fix?

GDong#IM

Jan 29, 2010
Visit site
Apple will not honor any warranty on Jailbroken iPhone

You do not have any choice, but to try the iPhone Repair shops. I have used Cupertino iPhone Repair in the past for my cracked Screen on my iPhone 3G. It came looking like brand new. They guarantee their work for 1 year.

There are lot of other repair shops on the web, just google iPhone Repair. I researched a lot, but did not find anyone offering Genuine Apple Parts, except Cupertino iPhone Repair.

You can send in your jailbroken iPhone, they do not charge anything for diagnostics. It is free. May be you are looking at shipping charges of ~$12 each way. $25 is not a big amount to see if it can be fixed.

awtryau89

Dec 20, 2009
Visit site
You do not have any choice, but to try the iPhone Repair shops. I have used Cupertino iPhone Repair in the past for my cracked Screen on my iPhone 3G. It came looking like brand new. They guarantee their work for 1 year.

There are lot of other repair shops on the web, just google iPhone Repair. I researched a lot, but did not find anyone offering Genuine Apple Parts, except Cupertino iPhone Repair.

You can send in your jailbroken iPhone, they do not charge anything for diagnostics. It is free. May be you are looking at shipping charges of ~$12 each way. $25 is not a big amount to see if it can be fixed.

Agree totally. We have a local repair shop here in Atlanta and I would go to them before going to Apple bc of the JB.