I have no blackra1n icon................

Karen Pink!!!

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
Installed on my Iphone :-S

Sorry I guess you guys have been asked this loads!!! I clicked on the blackrain (make it rain) followed ALL instructions, I get the congrats you have installed message, but no icon :-S

Could someone please tell me where I am going wrong??? I would really appreciate it :-D

This is the first phone I have unlocked, I have the 3g and I have the 3.12 software on it :-D

Thanks in advance if you can help :-D

P.s I have tried it numerous times now.

Karen Pink!!!

Jan 21, 2010
Visit site
I am also using Vista, not sure if that makes a difference??? It seems to hang on the reboot every time :-( I also tried shutting it down, and holding off and home till the apple appeared, still nothing :-S Ohhhh think I know the problem, it is not saving on my desktop, I am running it from downloads *blushes*. I shall go see if I can save it to desktop instead!!!

Thanks ..x

Last edited:

thechef.paul

Jan 22, 2010
Visit site
I have the same issue. I "made it ra1n" several times, have the ra1ndrop icon on my desktop but my screen on my iphone is the itunes image with the USB connect. When I open Itunes, Im asked to restore which is in the process of happening atm. Am I heading in the right direction?

touchyphone

Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Theres a trick of holdning down the home and sleep button, then making it rain twice. This happend to me until I searched youtube and this trick fixed everybodies iphone w/ blackra1n who couldnt get it to jailbreak. This is to the best of my memory good luck. I'm on 3.1.2 3G Jailbroken, its too much fun.

en0c

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
To all of you who are having the "connect to USB" when jailbreaking; run blackra1n again and search for tethered jailbreak.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
en0c, it's a 3G, not the 3GS so it's not subject to a tethered solution.

For the 3G, it was rather picky.

Make sure you run it from your C:\ and make sure when you run blackra1n that your right click on it and choose to run as administrator. See if that solves your problems.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2