jailbreak/unlock goes wrong everytime,HELP !!

kris1986

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I jailbreak my iphone with blackrain then unlock with cydia,all works well then if i download some apps its fine then with others it says it needs to reboot then reboots its self and wipes my fone back to factory settings,the same thing happens with rock.what am i doing wrong??:mad:

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Do a search for "tethered jailbreak." It isn't wiping your phone. Once it reboots, you need to run Blackra1n again. (And will have to do so every time you reboot to keep your j/b.)

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
TETHERED JAILBREAK!!!

Do a search for "tethered jailbreak"!

If this is a new 3G, then it can still be jailbroken or unlocked, but you just can't ever let the battery die, or reboot the iPhone when the iPhone is not near a computer.

Why?

The phone is new. Apple updated the hardware on newer models. Ultimately, when you get the "Connect to iTunes" message, DO NOT RESTORE.

Connect the iPhone to the computer, spend 30 seconds, run Blackra1n RC3/4, RE-jailbreak, and that's it.

It takes less than a minute.

ALSO, being that this is a new iPhone 3G, that requires a tethered jailbreak, I also suggest getting a battery case.

A good one is "Case-Mate Fuel" (google it) but it's ugly as sin. It will however, act as a case AND a charger. Or you could go to BestBuy an pick up a "InCase PowerSlider" case.

That, and a car charger. That way the iPhone never goes off. If you have a laptop, that's ideal/superb.

Let me know how that goes.