HELP! My Jailbreak did not work right.

globugg718

Jan 15, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded black rain. I clicked Make it rain and everything went as it was supposed to. Though, now my phone just has the images connect to itunes. My itunes will pop up and say i need to restore this phone to activate and what not. Why didn't this work like it was supposed to. Did i do something wrong? someone who knows about this please answer me. ASAP

selldad

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
Try this out...

1) Hold down the power and home buttons to reboot the phone. Continue to hold them down until the phone comes back on.

Once you do this, it should bring your phone back on and working, but probably not jailbroken...to get it to jailbreak, try this...

2) Before reconnecting your iphone to your mac/pc, put your iphone into airplane mode.
3) Reconnect it to your mac/pc
4) click Make it Rain

If you see the pic of geohotz you know your phone is being jailbroken and it will restart upon completion. Once it restarts you will have an icon called BlackRa1n that you will use to install cydia and rock apps...

Hopefully this helps as it worked for me when I had your issue!

Greenchunks

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
My phone did that the very first time I tried to jailbreak it. I just restored it, and tried jailbreaking it again, and then it went through just fine. It can be finicky, my roommates ipod touch I had to try a couple of times, and restart the computer and try compatibility modes. It worked eventually though.

Oscuro

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
you can try this see it works a not

After u jailbreak and everything went as it was supposed to.Then if it show the itunes connect image,do not restore it,click the black rain and make it rain again.

BrianH55

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
you can try this see it works a not

After u jailbreak and everything went as it was supposed to.Then if it show the itunes connect image,do not restore it,click the black rain and make it rain again.

I had to do this with my 3.1.2. But i have to do it everytime I turn phone off, and on again.

rob90262

Aug 1, 2009
Visit site
From what I read on the forums this is known problem and geohot is working on a fix for this I know this cause I asked the same question because I can't jailbreak my gf iPhone cause of the same problem

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen