Iphone 2G jailbreak problem.

cephei

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Hi,

I have a 3gs which I JB with blackra1n with no hassles. I bought my little brother a second hand 2G iphone which had been jailbroken/unlocked before although im not entirely sure which program was used.

When I got the phone from (ebay) I have the usb connected to itunes screen on the phone when I turned it on and it will not go away. The seller is not responding and im not sure what I can do. I tried connecting to itunes but I get the message 'this phone does not have a compatible sim card inserted..bla bla bla'

So I thought Ineeded to rejailbreak it and unlock it.. So I tried running blackra1n but it just gets stuck on the 'running' screen..

The iphone will reboot shows the apple logo but geohots pic doesnt show up and the iphone screen goes back to 'usb connected to itunes'..

Im unsure what the best course if action is to take here..

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

en0c

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Make sure you have the newest blackra1n and that the iPhone is updated to OS 3.1.2. You can do the update through iTunes. And use BootNeuter as unlockingtool instead of sn0w.

cephei

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Make sure you have the newest blackra1n and that the iPhone is updated to OS 3.1.2. You can do the update through iTunes. And use BootNeuter as unlockingtool instead of sn0w.

I cant upgrade to 3.1.2 or do anything through itunes because its saying I do not have the correct sim card in the phone therefore the iphone cannot be activated..

Its definitly the latest version of Blackra1n..

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73