Top 5 Jailbreak Applications

Jan 20, 2014
Visit site
You're an *****. These dudes work their *** off making these apps to make our phones better stop being a cheap **** and stop complaining that the apps costs $1

I sort of feel like that person was being sarcastic. Whether they were or not, I still agree that you should pay for apps.

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
You're an *****. These dudes work their *** off making these apps to make our phones better stop being a cheap **** and stop complaining that the apps costs $1

I sort of feel like that person was being sarcastic. Whether they were or not, I still agree that you should pay for apps.
I actually crack some apps and when I like them/keep them than I pay for it and when I not like than I remove the app and don't pay for it.
They should make more trials and demos to try out games and apps.

DS1331

Apr 5, 2014
Visit site
Spot lock used to be my favorite , just swipe all the way left on the home screens and it locks your phone, they still have that ?

iDivergent

Sep 28, 2014
Visit site
5 lovely tweaks:
- Harbor > OSX Inspired dock
- Roundeddock > Make your dock rounded
- TransparentDock > remove blur from dock
- Swipe Selection
- TinyBar > smaller notification banner

putney1477

Nov 25, 2014
Visit site
I'm looking forward to a jailbreak for iOS 9. I'm not in any rush tho. I have a lot of reading up on JB to do. I recently switch from 6 years of android use and rooting all of my devices. Basically I'm looking to be able to put my icons wherever is like to and change the system font (like in android). I'm sure there are other tweaks that I will use as well, I just don't know about them yet.

Michol Kim

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
This is tweak of the year!! I can finally get my favorite version of youtube and facebook back! Fios mobile new update blocked jailbreak devices but now i can roll back to previous version that worked on my iphone. My jailbreak is now complete! If this don't make you wanna jailbreak your iphone nothing will!

Here's the list of all app store versions to see which version suits your phone.

https://mixrank.com/appstore/apps/544007664/versions

iMoreAppImg_20160106_131827.jpg

Michol Kim

Aug 13, 2015
Visit site
For nostalgic reasons and curiousity IJust installed the first version of twitter on the app store and it's called tweetie and it still works! Who would of thought app store storage had every version on the app store. See below. Haha

iMoreAppImg_20160106_143334.jpg