Top 5 Jailbreak Applications

Stratfordlee

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Cheapskate!

i dont agree with one thing on this list

iblacklist.. It costs money doesnt it? I jailbroke to "beat the system man" and not have to pay for wonderfully creative applications...the fact that i have to pay for one.. Even if it is a great help to the creator.. Is just ridiculous.

tyler_zyco

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
1. Zephyr (duh)
2. Auxo (duh)
3. SwipeSelection (quickly navigate your cursor through text by swiping on the keyboard. Also easily select the text by holding shift or delete and swiping)
4. SwipeBack (use the corners of the screen to swipe and navigate through pages. Especially great on iPhone 5 since the back button is harder to press)
5. Aloud (reads notifications aloud via activator. Can also be set up to read automatically if headphones are on, etc.)

Iammedina

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
Just seen this today 2/13/13... Paying people for taking time out of their personal life to code is terrible, right? Maybe you shouldn't get paid when you work, maybe you don't have a job to appreciate what these developers/coders do. Pay up or stay quiet. my $.02.

krwithers

Mar 25, 2012
Visit site
SBSettings
Winterboard
Lockinfo
Unlimtones
Gridlock (not working on IOS6.x) :(

I was disappointed about Gridlock not working with 6.1 either - to be perfectly honest, that is one of the top 5 reasons I decided to jailbreak my 4S. Thankfully I found an app that works as a replacement. It's very easy - it's called iBlank. It creates as many blank/transparent icons as you wish, allowing you to arrange your actual icons wherever you'd like on your screen. I'm running the latest Evasi0n jailbreak for 6.1.1

photo.PNG

Jdeezy85

Sep 17, 2012
Visit site
I was disappointed about Gridlock not working with 6.1 either - to be perfectly honest, that is one of the top 5 reasons I decided to jailbreak my 4S. Thankfully I found an app that works as a replacement. It's very easy - it's called iBlank. It creates as many blank/transparent icons as you wish, allowing you to arrange your actual icons wherever you'd like on your screen. I'm running the latest Evasi0n jailbreak for 6.1.1

View attachment 26820

Or You can just use Iconoclasm

Sharma15

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
1) BiteSMS
2) NCSettings
3) Callbar
4) IntelliscreenX
5) iCaughtU Pro

It's hard to list just 5 buy I considered form and functionality. These are probably that I use every day and provide the most benefit for me to jailbreak.

Sent from my Jailbroken Facebook Machine using Tapatalk 2

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Which tweak shows ur favorites on ur notifications

All up in ya using Tapatalk 2

Lockinfo does this. I am sure others do as well.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
... I assure you it does. Lockinfo 5 works quite well actually.

iPhone 5 ✲ iPad Mini GSM ✲ Macbook Pro running Lion 10.8.2 ✲ Xbox 360 ✲ Nintendo 3DS ✲ PS3

Beamed from a galaxy far, far away using Tapatalk!

vtails

Jun 9, 2013
Visit site
Favorite contacts, tap on contact and gives menu fot call message email works great.I use this with Bulliten had lock info 5 but it needs more work

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Fancy
Barrel
Bytafont 2
Springtomize 3
3G unrestrictor
iTunes Radio Unlimited
Elite 7

I couldn't stop at 5

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
There are thousands of apps/tweaks, to chose 5 is very difficult :p

On iOS 6 they were :
  1. LockInfo - fully customize your Lockscreen and NC with built-in widgets and other NC widgets
  2. Zephyr - swipe gesture to completely use the device without home button, also switch between apps etc.
  3. InstaLauncher - lists all installed apps alphabetically and let's you launch them from everywhere
  4. SBProfiles - let's you create Profiles with system toggles and SBSettings toggles. Can be triggered with date, time, GPS position and lot more
  5. Activator - activate and launch almost everything the way you like and how you want it from everywhere

Now Zephyr and LockInfo aren't available, so that's my iOS 7 Top 5 list:
  1. Activator - described above
  2. InstaLauncher - described above
  3. SBProfiles- described above, but now works completely independent from SBSettings and uses Flipswitches
  4. Calendar for Lockscreen - displays the calendar on the Lockscreen with a lot of customization
  5. Springtomize 3 - change and modify almost everything of the system like ControlCenter, folders, Statusbar etc.

PS: the order of the apps/tweaks are according to their importance for me ;)

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal