I like to unlock with a swip and not enter a number code
I like to attach file to email while in email or reply with Attachment
I like to maybe change the screen a bit
I like to have talking gps

Im not sure what its all called and where the to find it Like what source

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
you'd be amazed of how many people are not using ISX, for whatever reason. some say it's too expensive (i purchased ISX the minute the beta was released AND i purchased M+ standalone as well) some just don't feel the need for all of that information ALL the time. then there is the fact that it does not handle some scenarios very well (Reminder/Calendar alerts) A lot of people have requested some pretty cool features and there is no movement in the bullpen. not sure there ever will be

however, it is very popular and i'm sure the guys at intelliborn have made a nice profit

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
i haven't for a while now. since the beginning i had an issue with the way it handles Reminder/Calendar events. i really thought RemindMeLater would be updated by now but after talking to the Dev i can tell he is in no hurry. then there is the Popup Blocker (standalone) debacle which has been preventing me from setting it up the way i would like

lastly, i had a big problem with never putting my device down. so much information all right there at your fingertips. i was never getting anything done! :)

i have considered using it again but only for the use of the NC while in LS mode. still cannot believe that there has not been a tweak created to where you can activate the NC while in LS

frozinwater

Jul 5, 2010
Visit site
oh ok. Yeah it is just what I needed, plus combo'd with messages+, this app is the only reason for me to jailbreak. Everything else just feels extra to me.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
1. Intelliscreen X
2. Siri Toggles
3. Activator
4. MyWi
5. Shrink
6. Navigate From Maps
7. Five Icon Dock

Sorry, I went over 5 lol

jsbull

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
4S Jailbroken on 2/2/12

Non obvious:
1. Five Icon Dock
2. IntelliScreen X
3. MyWi 5.0
4. AssistantExtensions
5. iGotYa

Obvious:
1. SB Settings
2. CyDelete
3. Five Icon Switcher

Honorable Mention:
Barrel
3G Unrestrictor
Activator
iKeywi
Remove Background

-JSBULL
iPhone 4S

andyriot

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
i haven't for a while now. since the beginning i had an issue with the way it handles Reminder/Calendar events. i really thought RemindMeLater would be updated by now but after talking to the Dev i can tell he is in no hurry. then there is the Popup Blocker (standalone) debacle which has been preventing me from setting it up the way i would like

lastly, i had a big problem with never putting my device down. so much information all right there at your fingertips. i was never getting anything done! :)

i have considered using it again but only for the use of the NC while in LS mode. still cannot believe that there has not been a tweak created to where you can activate the NC while in LS

Can you elaborate a little more on the Reminder/Calendar issues? Also the Popup Blocker?

I bought and use ISX currently, but not for what most people probably bought it for. I actually disabled all the extra panels (FB, Twitter, Mail, RSS) and only use it for access to the NC in lock mode, Messages+ integration, and the toggles it has in the Top Shelf (I think they are integrated better than SBSettings). I felt for those features alone, bundled into one app, was worth the cost instead of buying multiple other apps/tweaks and trying to make them work in harmony.

So far, I haven't come across the issues you mentioned but am curious about them incase I am missing something. Again, I really only use ISX for minimal features so that could be why.

spyPhone_im

Dec 21, 2011
Visit site
In no particular order:
  • ISX
  • biteSMS
  • SBSettings
  • Springtomize 2
  • Winterboard

So many apps I left out that I really like but I think these are at the very core.

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Can you elaborate a little more on the Reminder/Calendar issues? Also the Popup Blocker?

I bought and use ISX currently, but not for what most people probably bought it for. I actually disabled all the extra panels (FB, Twitter, Mail, RSS) and only use it for access to the NC in lock mode, Messages+ integration, and the toggles it has in the Top Shelf (I think they are integrated better than SBSettings). I felt for those features alone, bundled into one app, was worth the cost instead of buying multiple other apps/tweaks and trying to make them work in harmony.

So far, I haven't come across the issues you mentioned but am curious about them incase I am missing something. Again, I really only use ISX for minimal features so that could be why.

regarding the way ISX handles Calendar/Reminder alerts; i'm not so sure it is completely on ISX's end. here's my dilemma; typically i collapse my Calendar and Reminder sections. once this is done you obviously do not see the bell to the left of the event when there is a alert. also, unfortunately since Apple decided we do not need repeat alerts if you happen to miss the audible alert you'd never know unless you constantly check your Reminder and Calendar sections within ISX

Popup blocker will allow me, and others, to use ISX as an Infoshade (like LockInfo) since it will obviously block anything you desire. the other downfall is the fact that pseudo-badges for OpenNotifier are not working. so with the combination of Popup Blocker and OpenNotifier this will allow me to put any type of statusbar icon(s) in my statusbar with no other alerts on the LockScreen. then i can swipe the NC down to check at my convenience

9thWonder

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
coming from a pre where most of the tweaks and stuff in preware were free it's a surprise that there is so much stuff that is charge for when you jailbreak. I finally did it the other day after stupid itunes deleted 40 gb of my music for the second time without warning me. Itunes is utterly illogical. i'd never delete all my music. even if i just hit sync it's the same files in both places. if i'm syncing with the computer it's there. At most it should ad files but i digress. rant over. regardless i figured screw it it's empty now i might as well try and jailbreak. Interestingly i've concluded that i totally don't really need to jailbreak. The OS does a tone of good stuff. but i'm looking through this thread for ideas of good stuff so thanks to all the comments that came before.