Top 5 Jailbreak Applications

pitt.bunker

Jun 29, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the replies so far. Something to keep in mind a lot of what you happen to say may have already been spotlighted in a Top 5. So if you can think of some of the newest apps available. Thanks!

Why are you limiting to top 5??? This is a pointless talk IMO, 5 is just NOTHING..., really NOTHING. Top 20 would be fair enough though for many people even 20 is a little. Just remeber that there are much more than 5 are essential apps, not just tweaks... so top 20 is much better to be listed, more freedom, more to choose, more to know.

iV1SHAL

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
In order of install, each time I JB and start fresh.

1. QuickReply - Reply to sms without leaving the app you're in
2. SBSettings - Goodness
3. PDANet - Wireless tether
4. LockInfo - A MUST!
5. RemoveBackground - Kills all the background apps w/ a simple gesture
6. iGotYa - Takes a picture and gps location when your lock code is entered incorrectly. Then emails both to your email so you can see who the bas*ard is that stole your phone... oh, and where he lives too.

RemoveBackground. Thank you so much this is exactly what I was looking for :)

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Anyone jailbroken on ios5 needs slideaway and callbar. Check them out in Cydia. With ios5 hitting. SBSettings is outdated, Lockinfo is no more with slideaway.

wykthreed

Oct 18, 2011
Visit site
You can also try LocationHolic instead of fake location. I think it's much more easy to use. It can fake iPhone/iPad's location. It supports ios 5. Just search LocationHolic in Cydia.

whaled09

Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
How did I make it through at least 2 pages without seeing Activator...?

Activator is possibly one of the most versatile productivity apps and FREE!

(Yes I guess it does just come with SBSettings... but still it deserves some credit. :D)

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
New to this

Overboard! I really think I could get by without any other j/b app except that one. I can have 11 pages of apps and by keeping it on my dock, I can always go directly to whichever page has the app I'm looking for. It is my number one!

I love to know what you think. I like to attach attachments to mail as I reply
Instead of opening the attachment. More like windows email

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
New and don't know what half of these are. Help

I like to be able to go back like bb and android I miss my back button
I like to unlock with a swip and not enter a number code
I like to attach file to email while in email or reply with Attachment
I like to maybe change the screen a bit
I like to have talking gps

aggieastrosfan

Jan 16, 2011
Visit site
I am in love with SiriToggles at the moment.

I've been using the Messages + that comes with IntelliScreen X, and so far I like it a lot better than biteSMS.

SBSettings has always been one of my favorites. I wish SBSchedule wouldn't keep crashing on me every time I try and move the toggles on and off. :( It's one of my favorites!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro