- 01-08-2010, 02:26 PM #26
- 01-08-2010, 02:37 PM #27
- 01-08-2010, 03:11 PM #28
- 01-08-2010, 04:04 PM #29
iFile - I use it to edit the csidata file to lock the phone to 3G
LockInfo - Mainly for the history of push notifications and calendar appointments.
Last edited by taylorh; 01-08-2010 at 04:07 PM.
- 01-09-2010, 05:33 PM #31
- 01-11-2010, 09:11 AM #32
In no particular order:
1. Rotation Inhibitor, for those awkward viewing angles.
2. BossPaper, which allows for some basic theming (hide icon labels, format dock, wallpaper with rotate option), at a much lighter load than WinterBoard. Excellent for those of us who don't want to go crazy with the themes and subsequent lag, but are tired of the boring black and silver motif.
3. Flashlight. I know it seems silly, but why pay for a flashlight app that barely works? This one is much, much better as it adjusts brightness automatically.
4. MemTool, for advanced process viewing and a quick memory cleanup. I'm not sure how much it actually helps, but I've never had any trouble with it.
5. WeatherIcon plugin for LockInfo. Very nice to see weather on the lock screen.
Also, and one of my favorites (I forgot it because I see it so often it doesn't occur to me it's jailbreak-only): Lock Calendar. Lightweight, customizable, simple. Love, love, love it.
Last edited by croush; 01-11-2010 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Added Lock Calendar
- 01-11-2010, 11:18 AM #33
below are the apps that i can no longer live without on my phone. i didn't go with a limit of 5 since i just wanted to let you know what i have rocking on my phone and just figured you would take the most popular apps out of the replies.
Action Menu- LOVE the favorites menu part!!
five-column springboard & ...
fiveiRows for a 5x5 screen with...
Stack- for a whole ton more apps on the bottom springboard (attempting to attach a pic for a sample of the 5x5 with stack v3)
lock calendar- i've tried lockinfo but prefer the customization of this one and i really just need the calendar on the lock screen. i prefer to dig more deeper into the weather for my area (weather chan max ftw!) and there is already a clock, and i use mQuickDo with Status Notifier for sms, email, missed calls and voice mail notifications.
mQuickDo- i actually have most features turned off since proswitcher does a better job with background apps. but the shortcuts to apps on the lock screen?!?!? PRICELESS!!! (i have camera, sms, email, settings & installous short cuts) with the shortcuts you can just press and it unlocks the phone and goes right to that app!! it ROCKS! and i have 2 kids so the camera is a MUST for precious moments!
redLaser- still have the original beta cydia version :P (i just feel that the official apple version is slower and has bugs)
- 01-12-2010, 02:35 AM #34
- 01-13-2010, 08:03 AM #35
- 01-19-2010, 08:38 AM #36
- 01-19-2010, 03:00 PM #37
Sorry for the long list...but these all work soooo GREAT!!!
-Quick Reply SMS
-Cylay(Tracks my iPhone and lets me remotely control it from my PC incase its lost/ stolen)
-Make it Mine
-Lockdown(lets me lock any apps i have with a passcode)
-Cydelete(lets you delete JB apps right off the SB like app store apps..time saver!!)
Last edited by Hack-My-I; 01-19-2010 at 10:17 PM.
- 01-23-2010, 10:35 PM #38
- 01-25-2010, 04:58 PM #39
- 01-26-2010, 10:17 PM #40
- 02-01-2010, 12:01 PM #42
- 02-04-2010, 08:11 AM #43
- 02-08-2010, 06:29 PM #44
- 02-08-2010, 07:41 PM #45
- 02-10-2010, 09:53 AM #46iPhone Newbie
- 17 Posts
Infinidock.....damn best JB app out there
Cydget....got the flashlight plugin...flashlight right from lockscreen
GV(google voice) Mobile+
Last edited by blackout128; 02-10-2010 at 08:47 PM.
- 02-10-2010, 10:29 AM #47
- 02-10-2010, 01:01 PM #48
- 02-14-2010, 11:47 AM #49
- 02-14-2010, 12:46 PM #50iPhone Intermediate
- 141 Posts
My top 5 fav. "MANDATORY APPS!"
Besides the obvious console package apps the system needs like OpenSSH, MobileTerminal & all the other's! My top 5 favs. are,
*** "MANDATORY APPS!" ***
1) Winterboard. >For managing app option's.
2) Backgrounder. >To Multitask.
3) Privacy. >To turn of Anonymous usage stats for developer's.
4) iProtect. >Password protect apps individually.
5) iLocalis. >GPS Location & "ALOT" more, I do not mind "donating" for
1 yr. membership. $5 for basic & $15 for premium. I could
not live without this app!
"With iLocalis you can control your iPhone from your computer connected to the internet. If your iPhone have been stolen you can find it with the track feature or even make a remote call or SMS to see the new number if the SIM have been changed." from iLocalis.com, website.
"Premium & Basic"
-Share your location with others
-Notify friends nearby
-Remote iPhone control
-Send messages to your friends for free
-Remote SMS commands
-Remote audio recording
-Remote iPhone lock
-Lock iLocalis uninstallation
I never go out of my way to tell people about stuff unless I truly love it, this app is a lifesaver/lifechanger. I am not affiliated with iLocalis in anyway, shape or form, I just have not been amazed by any app like I was with this one! Everyone should know about it, it's "FREAKING" awesome! No joke.
Last edited by nillam1; 02-14-2010 at 01:31 PM.