- 02-04-2012, 09:35 PM #251
- 02-05-2012, 12:05 PM #252
- 02-05-2012, 01:24 PM #253
- 02-08-2012, 03:00 AM #254
- 02-08-2012, 07:54 AM #255
- 02-08-2012, 08:09 AM #256
- 02-08-2012, 08:34 AM #257
Popup blocker will allow me, and others, to use ISX as an Infoshade (like LockInfo) since it will obviously block anything you desire. the other downfall is the fact that pseudo-badges for OpenNotifier are not working. so with the combination of Popup Blocker and OpenNotifier this will allow me to put any type of statusbar icon(s) in my statusbar with no other alerts on the LockScreen. then i can swipe the NC down to check at my convenience
- 02-08-2012, 02:30 PM #258
- 02-08-2012, 02:54 PM #259
- 02-19-2012, 01:39 AM #260
coming from a pre where most of the tweaks and stuff in preware were free it's a surprise that there is so much stuff that is charge for when you jailbreak. I finally did it the other day after stupid itunes deleted 40 gb of my music for the second time without warning me. Itunes is utterly illogical. i'd never delete all my music. even if i just hit sync it's the same files in both places. if i'm syncing with the computer it's there. At most it should ad files but i digress. rant over. regardless i figured screw it it's empty now i might as well try and jailbreak. Interestingly i've concluded that i totally don't really need to jailbreak. The OS does a tone of good stuff. but i'm looking through this thread for ideas of good stuff so thanks to all the comments that came before.
- 03-07-2012, 08:45 AM #261
- 05-02-2012, 10:13 AM #262
I JB my uncles iPhone 4 which right now is semi tethered; can anyone msg me and tell me why MyWi isn't working on his phone?
My top 5:
Speed Intensifier 64GB iPhone 6+ 32GB iPhone 5S 64GB iPad 3 LTE 15" MacBook Pro 2.8GHz 21" iMac 2.9GHz i5
- 05-26-2012, 02:12 PM #263
2. Pages Theme or my own custom theme
5. iExplorer (Mac or PC) it's not on the phone but not having to use SSH is awesomecan't upgrade via iTunes check this thread http://forum.tipb.com/jailbreak-unlo...ml#post1717460
~32GB Space Grey iPhone 5s(Audi)~32GB Space Grey rMini ~ 15" i7 SSD 16GB rMBP(Omega) on Mavericks~
iPheuria aka The Jailbr3ak kid (soon to be retired)
- 05-26-2012, 02:38 PM #264
- 05-27-2012, 04:09 PM #265iMore Beginner
- 94 Posts
- iOS Version
In no particular well-thought-out order:
5. AndroidLock XT
7. Display Recorder
Those are the ones I use most/I think are the coolest. So many useful awesome tweaks XD
- 06-03-2012, 12:38 AM #266
- 06-05-2012, 01:35 AM #267
- 06-05-2012, 05:15 AM #268
- 06-05-2012, 06:53 AM #269
- 06-10-2012, 05:32 PM #270
and then one of the following...
DashboardX would be #1 if we could get widgets like PureCalendar, WeatherBug, AIX Weather...
ETA - Honorable mention to Opennotifier for placing silent mode notification on the status bar.
Last edited by 1776_1865_RIP; 07-03-2012 at 11:22 AM.
- 07-09-2012, 12:45 AM #271
- 12-01-2012, 11:41 AM #272
- 01-22-2013, 08:59 AM #273
- 02-01-2013, 10:23 AM #274
- 02-05-2013, 05:55 PM #275