- 08-20-2011, 12:20 AM #226
- 08-20-2011, 01:07 AM #227
- 09-16-2011, 03:01 PM #228
- 10-19-2011, 02:07 AM #229
- 10-19-2011, 03:33 AM #230
- 10-19-2011, 10:37 AM #231
- 12-06-2011, 02:49 AM #232
- 01-10-2012, 09:17 PM #233
- 01-21-2012, 08:25 PM #234
- 01-24-2012, 11:01 AM #235
- 01-26-2012, 01:36 PM #236
- 01-26-2012, 01:47 PM #237
New and don't know what half of these are. Help
I like to be able to go back like bb and android I miss my back button
I like to unlock with a swip and not enter a number code
I like to attach file to email while in email or reply with Attachment
I like to maybe change the screen a bit
I like to have talking gps
- 01-26-2012, 08:01 PM #238
I am in love with SiriToggles at the moment.
I've been using the Messages + that comes with IntelliScreen X, and so far I like it a lot better than biteSMS.
SBSettings has always been one of my favorites. I wish SBSchedule wouldn't keep crashing on me every time I try and move the toggles on and off. It's one of my favorites!
- 01-26-2012, 09:07 PM #239
- 01-26-2012, 10:11 PM #240
- 01-28-2012, 09:26 AM #241
- 02-01-2012, 07:11 PM #242
- 02-01-2012, 08:20 PM #243
- 02-01-2012, 08:47 PM #244
you'd be amazed of how many people are not using ISX, for whatever reason. some say it's too expensive (i purchased ISX the minute the beta was released AND i purchased M+ standalone as well) some just don't feel the need for all of that information ALL the time. then there is the fact that it does not handle some scenarios very well (Reminder/Calendar alerts) A lot of people have requested some pretty cool features and there is no movement in the bullpen. not sure there ever will be
however, it is very popular and i'm sure the guys at intelliborn have made a nice profit
- 02-02-2012, 01:16 AM #245
- 02-02-2012, 01:44 AM #246
i haven't for a while now. since the beginning i had an issue with the way it handles Reminder/Calendar events. i really thought RemindMeLater would be updated by now but after talking to the Dev i can tell he is in no hurry. then there is the Popup Blocker (standalone) debacle which has been preventing me from setting it up the way i would like
lastly, i had a big problem with never putting my device down. so much information all right there at your fingertips. i was never getting anything done!
i have considered using it again but only for the use of the NC while in LS mode. still cannot believe that there has not been a tweak created to where you can activate the NC while in LS
- 02-02-2012, 03:17 AM #247
- 02-02-2012, 09:31 AM #248
- 02-02-2012, 11:17 AM #249iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
4S Jailbroken on 2/2/12
1. Five Icon Dock
2. IntelliScreen X
3. MyWi 5.0
1. SB Settings
3. Five Icon Switcher
- 02-04-2012, 11:24 AM #250
I bought and use ISX currently, but not for what most people probably bought it for. I actually disabled all the extra panels (FB, Twitter, Mail, RSS) and only use it for access to the NC in lock mode, Messages+ integration, and the toggles it has in the Top Shelf (I think they are integrated better than SBSettings). I felt for those features alone, bundled into one app, was worth the cost instead of buying multiple other apps/tweaks and trying to make them work in harmony.
So far, I haven't come across the issues you mentioned but am curious about them incase I am missing something. Again, I really only use ISX for minimal features so that could be why.