Blackra1n issue help ASAP pls

Gary86

Jul 28, 2009
Visit site
Ok my friend lives in GA and I'm in HI. She JB her 3GS USING BLACKRAIN and everything was great for about a week or so. Last night she went to bed and when she woke up her phone wouldn't respond, she hadn't turned it off either. I tried to tell her to hold the power/home button deal and wait for the iTunes thing to pop up but it doesn't.

Do any of you iphone experts have any ideas? Also it's not a tethered JB b/c she has re-booted and turned her phone off multiple times.

thanks in advance

en0c

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
Does it respond when she connect it to iTunes or even just the poweradapter?
If nothing helps, put it in DFU-Mode and restore it.

en0c

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
You connect the iPhone to iTunes. After sync you hold down the sleep and power buttons until it turns off. BUT keep holding the home down. iTunes will then say that it has found an iPhone that needs to be restored.

jamesus

TiPb Forum Staff
Jul 10, 2008
Visit site
You can do this without iTunes syncing or the computer even acknowledging the phone. With iTunes open, it should see that an iPhone is needed to be restored.

iPhone and iPod touch: Unable to update or restore

You connect the iPhone to iTunes. After sync you hold down the sleep and power buttons until it turns off. BUT keep holding the home down. iTunes will then say that it has found an iPhone that needs to be restored.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods