Some tips about unlock 3g iphone!!!

bella2009111

Jan 5, 2010
Visit site
Here for some tips about unlock 3g iphone!!
1. First, download quickpwn and jailbreak your phone.
2. Use the latest firmware to pwn your phone.
3. Install yellowsn0w. Run it.
4. Turn off the iPhone and install your third party SIM.
5. Turn on the phone. Wait until your carrier pops up. If it doesn?t, take the SIM out and reinstall it.

Note:More details about unlock iphone will be updated soon!!

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
This is great advice...for 6 months ago. Quickpwn and yellowsn0w are old news. Best thing to use today is Blackra1n.

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Yesterday, I had a massive failure yesterday with blackra1n. :(

I have a friend who owns a small cellular business and he takes refurbished iPhone 3G iPhones, and I usually unlock them for him. Well, out of 5 iPhones, ONE successfully unlocked. One of them took the jailbreak, and regardless of sn0w telling me that it was successful, the SIM wouldn't read. One wouldn't even turn on despite DFU mode, and two refused to take the jailbreak AT ALL.

I'm pretty well versed in this, I've done it many time. Before, and yesterday was just a horrible experience. But 3 out of 5 iPhones were from out of countries, so I'm not sure if that had any bearing.

I'm just stumped. *grumbling*

stratus41298

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Not sure what the issue would be. Mine took 15 seconds and worked fine. Maybe the fact that they're from out of the country DID have an effect. Are they all updated to 3.1.2? Also some of the newer 3GS's need to be tethered to boot whilst jailbroken. Good luck guy.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I'm curious, bella. Your first two posts were so different from each other. The first asked about purchasing an iphone and general information as though you didn't even own one, the 2nd offered unlocking information that was dated. There are pages and pages of threads about using Blackra1n along with an equal number of posts with detailed instructions on how to use it and where to get it.