Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Nanite

1 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts

Default Weird calling issues

I have a jailbroken/unlocked iPhone 3G running 3.0.1 and MF 04.26.08. I used Ultrasn0w to unlock which seemed to work fine. I am using a T-Mobile SIM and can send and receive both calls and text. However sometime when I try to answer a call to my T-Mobile number, I swipe to answer the call duration begins counting but I can't hear anything and the person on the other end can hear noises. When I try to immediately call the person back, I can place the call and can tell that they answered it bc it the timer begins counting but still cant hear anything. here's the catch, when I use GV Mobile to use my Google Voice I have had zero problems. And after I use GV Mobile and it works, I can then hang up and successfully make a call with my regular number through the phone app.

Anybody else have experience this problem with an unlocked iPhone. The problem is intermittent and I have yet to figure out a pattern. I'm wondering if there is a bug in the native phone app. Maybe i should restore to 3.1.2 and use blackra1n and blacksn0w?