Please need help unlocking iphone for T-mobile!

Branew17

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I do believe it is possible. I will look it up and let you know for sure.. Did you use blackra1n? and do you have windows os or mac os?

Branew17

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Well wonderful.. The phone was working on and off all day and now i am back to either no service or service error bars. Does anyone know why i am having such problems or where i can get help at?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I have to be honest, I've helped a LOT of people jailbreak an unlck, both in real life, and here. And I've never heard of your problem, man. On my own iPhone, I've used 6-8 T-Mobile SIM cards, and never had this problem. Regular accounts, smartphone accounts, prepaid accounts, dumbphone accounts, and never once have I come accross this. I'm sorry that I can't help man.

I happen to know for a fact that blacksn0w works well on both the 3G and the 3G, so it isn't a software error. I think it may be a hardware issue, where there's something wrong with your antaenna. But don't quote me on that.

Branew17

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
I was thinking the same exact thing.. would it work just as well with at&t as i would t-mobile? i could try to get someone with at&t.. should i try calling apple?

Update:
Well i just downgraded down to 3.0 custom firmware that was pretty freaking confusing but yeah now im going to use ultrasn0w and see if my phone will work
if not the antenna is broke. Im convinced

Last edited by a moderator:

Branew17

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
Well it shows i have full service and edge but as soon as i try to call or send a text.. my service bars go down to only 2 bars and i lose edge and the text doesn't send or the call will drop... Does anybody know what this is a sign off?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Either bad service (which is doubtful if you've tried this on a 3G at the same location) or a faulty antaenna for the T-Mobile frequency. That's all I got man. I have no idea other than that.

Branew17

Dec 23, 2009
Visit site
well the guy i bought the phone for agreed for a refund.. So i am returning the phone too him. For anyone looking at this fourm i was only able to get service when i did a hard reset with the sim out and put the sim card in

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73