Problem with Bossprefs / SBsettings

Bashy

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Please help.

I've been having a problem with getting 3G on my JB'd 3GS since I installed SBsettings.
I think the problem is due to when I installed it I had bossprefs installed.
After installing SBsettings, i uninstalled BP.
About a week later, I noticed my 3G wasn't working.
I've receieved a new sim card from O2 but doesn't work.
I've unsinstalled SBS...no joy.
I've tried reinstalling bossprefs. It installs but doesn't show an icon in the phone (it used to). It show in cydia though.
I've tried uninstalling both, reinstalling both all different combinations. About 2 weeks ago, whilst doing the same thing, I managed to get the 3G working (whislt uninstalling/reinstalling both packages, then uninstalling BP again). The next day, it stopped and hasn't worked since no matter what I do.

My sister came round mine with her JB'd phone a couple of days ago and I installed SBsettings for her (which is a great package in my opinion). She phoned me last night saying her 3G wasn't working. She uninstalled SBsettings and now hers works.
Is this a common problem with SBS?

PLEASE HELP!!

mikey992

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
I installed SBSettings just fine, and this includes my 3G working.

I turned off and on my 3G frequently, and it definitely worked. But I unjailbroke my iPhone after just a few days, so maybe the problem didn't have enough time to manifest itself?

Bashy

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, I'm not saying there is a problem with SBsettings. I'm sure that lots of people have installed it with no problem. I think my problem started with BP and SBS installed together.
DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS APART FROM A COMPLETE RESTORE AND JB?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods