- iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Need to rejailbreak - but have questions...
Right now I have a 3Gs, its an older model bought the day they came out. Its currently jailbroken using blackrain, but still on version 3.0. I want to update my phone to the latest version and jailbreak again.
- What becomes of the apps I got off cydia that I payed for?? How do I get those again with out paying a 2nd time??
- is blackrain still the easiest solution to a jailbreak? I dont follow this stuff to closely and im kinda out of the loop with the latest and greatest.
- Right now my phone tethers and I want to keep that, what do I need to do special for that?
- 12-15-2009, 02:22 PM #2iPhone Beginner
- 55 Posts
2. Yes, I believe blackra1n is the easiest. I used it the first time I jailbroke my phone and it was very simple. I had only owned the phone for under a week and it was my first iPhone. Took virtually no knowledge of anything.
3. By tethers you mean you use it to share your 3G connection to a laptop? PDAnet will still work to do that just fine, and there are other tethering apps that will do that as well even on 3.1.2
- 12-15-2009, 02:29 PM #3
2. Blackra1n is easy like Sunday morning
3. With OS 3.0 you could enable tethering through a hack and not need something like PDANet, with 3.1 that changed, but I believe PDANet still works fine, but the hack to enable tethering as if it were supported by AT&T does not work.
- 12-15-2009, 02:52 PM #4
- 12-15-2009, 04:16 PM #5