New iPhone Blackra1n Wont Work

mickey61#IM

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
new to the iphone scene

So far i have tried two computers. Has anyone done this and have not had this issue of blackra1n crashing. I and the phone is right out the box and i have restored to the original software.

Last edited:

Greenchunks

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Also not sure if it affects anything, but just to be safe, I closed out any apple or ipod related services that were running (ctrl+alt+del) applemobiledeviceservice.exe, iPodservice.exe, ituneshelper.exe. Anything that might be related to apple/iPhone

giotto

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
i changed computers, turned every thing off (that is in my task manager that is apple based), still nothing.
so whats the deal?
why is my ipod so difficult to jailbrake?
i even found a video on youtube that my balckrain needs to be in c:. did even than, and i also cheked if i had admin rights to mi user and still nothing!

Last edited:

FRoStYisGoD

Dec 10, 2009
Visit site
when ur at the plug into iTunes part after u Blackra1nd it run blackra1n again and see if that works dont restore just run it again

mickey61#IM

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Update so far I was able to jailbreak it and when I installed appsync from another source and did not ask me to reboot like the last 5 times going to try quick reply next so home fully it won't ask me to reboot

giotto

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
finnaly i did it... i found a you tube video and i found a comment that helped me.
so i started blackraining it, didnt work, tried again, it work but not all the way, so i restarted my ipod and tried again. tried blackraining it 3 time in a row and finally it did it.
thank god!

mickey61#IM

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
Man I'm so dumb I found out my issue what was making it crash I was ending service appleservice.dll when I didn't turn it off it worked just fine

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods