signal keeps dropping

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Vodafone is ****e...on my iphone.

Unlocked it so that i can use my vodafone sim with my iphone and whilst i am at work the single will drop...i personally think it's got something to do with the o2 mast on the top of our building because i dont have any problems at home...it's bugging me really bugging me!

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
I don't like this at all. It's fine at home but yet everytime i try to do something i e send an email of something simple like a text message, it says network connection lost blah blah blah. My old phone (a sony ericsson) used to do it as well here but never at home... :-S )

Yet orange is fine? Could it be a problem caused when the phone was unlocked....via blacksn0w?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
The unlock only affects CommCenter, so I don't think so... If anything, blacksn0w would affect your Wi?Fi more than your GSM signals...

PinkBanana

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
The unlock only affects CommCenter, so I don't think so... If anything, blacksn0w would affect your Wi?Fi more than your GSM signals...

Hmmm

Thanks Lvcifer. vodafone don't have the iphone on their network yet here in the UK, (any possibility of finding out WHEN it's going to arrive, so far i have heard January 2010, then middle Feb - end feb/early march) so maybe that's why my signal keeps dropping.:confused: But yet I can't understand how it would drop on my sony ericsson when that was locked to vodafone.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal