I forgot to take my power slider with me last night and unfortunately got up this morning and my phone was dead...connect it to power and of course had to reebot. I've restored it and as it's jailbroken, obviously had to do it again.
Now geohot screen is stuck on, the phone has just frozen completely, wont turn off...nothing. So I'm having to resort back to my old sony ericsson. HELP PLEASE!!!!! I don't know how to get it working again!
You should put the phone into recovery mode and restore it.
1. Plug phone into USB cable, open itunes.
2. Hold home and sleep/awake button down.
3. When you see apple logo release sleep/awake button.
4. Continue holding home button.
5. When you see connect to iTunes message on phone release sleep/awake button.
6. Restore phone via iTunes.
If this method doesn't work try holding down the home button while plugging in the cable.