Ifunbox, Ifile, or Iphonebrowser - Which one is easiest for SB Themes

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I've been jailbroken for a little less than a month now and want more springboard options than Cydia has to offer. So out of the 3 Ifile, Iphonebrowser, and Ifunbox which one is easiest to use. I'm not a pc or iphone expert but I can usually do whatever I want. Just not a hacker or no anything about programming. I don't think I'll do more than themes and sms tones. I do ringtones through Mixxer as they make downloaded Itunes capatible Ringtones.

What I want is the easier program where I can open it on my computer plug in my iphone. The downloaded themes with ease into winterboard if thats possible.

Thanks in advance
Josh

sargd66

Apr 4, 2009
Visit site
I have Ifunbox. I just recently installed ssh and started using it to modify themes. I have had no problems with it and it's really easy to do use. One thing it will not do is let you edit configme.js files. It took alot of frustration before I learned this when I was trying to edit the zip code for the ibnweather app. But for moving files and and stuff its really easy. Especially for a new ssh user like me.

jbk6039

May 8, 2009
Visit site
I've been jailbroken for a little less than a month now and want more springboard options than Cydia has to offer. So out of the 3 Ifile, Iphonebrowser, and Ifunbox which one is easiest to use. I'm not a pc or iphone expert but I can usually do whatever I want. Just not a hacker or no anything about programming. I don't think I'll do more than themes and sms tones. I do ringtones through Mixxer as they make downloaded Itunes capatible Ringtones.

What I want is the easier program where I can open it on my computer plug in my iphone. The downloaded themes with ease into winterboard if thats possible.

Thanks in advance
Josh

WinScp if you are on Windows....really is fast and easy

BENGRIMM

Aug 13, 2009
Visit site
SSH has to be installed , but if you do install it make sure to change the password to protect your phone .

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner