Custom Boot Image

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I got bored with my phone this week so I decided to make another custom firmware in pwnage tool with a custom logo. I'm using the attached image for boot, I'll work on a recovery logo later. Anyone else use a custom logo? If you have or do post em up :D

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
Well seems like I'm a minority LOL but it's all done and I love it. I tried to take a picture without the reflection of the camera but ofcourse with the screen protector it was just impossible.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
Kinda on topic but kinda off topic. Last I heard was the app in Cydia that changed the boot logo but required a URL wouldn't work on 3.1.2 phones not sure how long its been since it was active on the Iphone. Is this still the case? No current Cydia app that can change the boot logo. I don't used my computer for anything on the Iphone but for ringtones. No SSH, etc. Just Cydia.

Thanks
Josh

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
I never even heard of the app so I'm not too sure maybe someone else will chime in. I used pwnage tool to create a new custom firmware and created a custom boot logo which is how I got mine on.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR