blackra1n icon gone...

roblo201

Nov 26, 2009
Visit site
in an attempt to jailbreak my phone i accidently deleted my blackrain icon from my phone...everytime i try to use blackrain to get it back it just doesnt appear...anyone?

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
in an attempt to jailbreak my phone i accidently deleted my blackrain icon from my phone...everytime i try to use blackrain to get it back it just doesnt appear...anyone?

not following you, if you have the icon on the phone then the phone is already jailbroken :confused: are you trying to unlock? in any case the person above me is right just restore in iTunes which will wipe out the JB and then start over fresh. Do a backup and sync before you restore.

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
You need to be more clear on what your saying. If you already jailbroke the phone you would have already uninstalled blackrain when that option comes up. After you downloaded Cydia or Rock or Icy.

If your already jailbroken and have Cydia/Rock and no blackrain icon you need not worry.

If you were in the process and you deleted it before you got Cydia/Rock than you need to restore and re-jailbreak.

Hope this helps
Josh

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal