How to Fix BlackRa1n Wifi Issues (+youtube+GPS+Push)

darksniper404

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
For some the new BlackRa1n jailbreak was causing problems with wifi, youtube, and push. Here is a quick guide on how to fix these problems.

WiFi
1. Go to settings, general, reset, reset network settings then click ok
2. Reboot your iPhone, when it comes back on wifi should be fixed, but next time you reboot you have to do this again (if your doing the next fix don't reboot yet)

Youtube and Push

1. Go to cydia
2. Tap Manage at the bottom
3. Tap Sources
4. Tap edit in the right hand corner
5. Tap add.
6. Type cydia.iphoneneil.com
7. Tap done
8. Search PushFix and tap the first result
9. Install then confirm
10. Reboot your iPhone.

Thanks, please post your questions here.

cinematheque

Jan 10, 2010
Visit site
Installed Push Fix, which was no longer on the repository listed above, from Sinful Repository. Got other people's push notifications and none of my own. Uninstalled push fix, problem not solved. Removed jailbreak by restoring phone as new (though I did then sync it from a former back-up), problem still not solved. I'm running a legit AT&T 3GS here (I didn't unlock it, just jailbroke it with blackra1n), but it seems that the Push Fix bug still applies. I figured by removing Push Fix the bug would be gone, but no dice.

Turns out that I think most of the reason I'm not getting push notifications anywhere is related to Facebook post-3.1 update, because uninstalling it seems to allow me to receive push again. But I'm still getting someone else's push in Spanish, and though people are complaining they aren't getting their Facebook push updates, I've only run into one guy in the last four days who's had his Facebook blocking all of his push updates as well.

Not sure what to do--any suggestions?

JonnywadMykoss

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
how to dating

mokiloky com/]
9860 gif

facebook mokiloky com/]most beautiful girls and women

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads