3GS Jailbreak and then app install crash?

jim2069

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
hello all, im fairly new to this sort of thing. i mean ive had my ophone 3gs 2 days lol.

Anywhow, here's my problem ive used blackra1n and jailbroken my 3gs now if i use rock or cydia it all goes well... its installed but then when i try and install any apps... its ok... but it says reboot so i click reboot and then when the iphone turns back on... im in horror because the usb lead and itunes image is displayed and i have to restore again and again and again...

any ideas?

thanks again:confused:

skeme

Nov 21, 2009
Visit site
I am also fairly new to this, but to me it sounds like you have a new iPhone 3GS which means you can only perform a tethered jailbreak. I also had to do this, so basically after you install the application you want from cydia, when the screen for the usb-itunes is displayed, run blackra1n again, and make it rain. This should free up the iPhone and your application should be there.

If this doesn't work, try and do some searching on tethered jailbreaks.

darksniper404

Sep 30, 2009
Visit site
Yes skeme is correct every time you turn off your iPhone you will need to run blackra1n to reboot. Apps that don't require a reboot should work fine. Good thing I got an old stock 3GS lol.

matsui_g35

Nov 19, 2009
Visit site
i thought i had this same problem, but when you click reboot, just re run blackra!n and nothing will be lost. the app will be installed and everything is all good!

medici

Nov 23, 2009
Visit site
JB last night with Blackra1n asked to reboot now cannot get passed the Apple logo! Have I killed my iphone? Please any help or advice extremely welcome. Ihave tried going back to Itunes for a restore but it will not pick up phone.

DaMaGe

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
i have a very similar problem i have jailbroken my 3g iphone cydia works totally fine installs apps tones everything but when i down load from appulo.us when i try to sync new apps to iphone it says could not install unexpected error has anyone got any ideas on why this happens

DrJB

Oct 8, 2009
Visit site
guys try to re-install mobileinstallation file via cydia

I searched in Cydia for mobileinstallation and mobile, etc. no such thing exists is there another name it's called in cydia or can I use something else similiar to keep my apps from crashing?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73