Welcome to the iMore Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  
    iPhone Newbie

Default iSim app to copy contacts to sim card?

I was wondering if there is an app like iSim so i can copy my contacts to my sim card from my phone. I read about iSim but I couldnt find it in cydia. Is there some other way to do it if an app isnt available?

Thanks
    Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.
    iPhone Intermediate

You can't copy contacts to your sim on the iPhone... You can Import from the sim to the iPhone... But NOT the other way...
    Pray without Ceasing...And EXPECT GREAT ANSWERS... HAND/MGBU, IGoSlo (iMFREED)
    iPhone Newbie

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

I also want to get a tool that can help to copy my cotact to sim card. Does there any other way?
  4. Thread AuthorThread Author   #4  
    iPhone Newbie

Well there was an App called iSim. (google it) but I couldn't find it on cydia.
    iPhone Intermediate

What part of NO do you NOT understand...? YOU CANNOT copy contacts from iPone to Sim card. You can only copy from Sim card to iPhone.
    Pray without Ceasing...And EXPECT GREAT ANSWERS... HAND/MGBU, IGoSlo (iMFREED)
    iMore Elite

Global Posts
    2,470 Global Posts
    iOS Version

Try adding this repository to Cydia and see if you can find it, not promising anything though:

Twitter: @codemonkeycodes / website: www.codemonkeycodes.com &
    Married 9/4/11
    iPhone 6 64GB : ~= 5/10/10 RIP Dad, Forever in our hearts =~
  7. Thread AuthorThread Author   #7  
    iPhone Newbie

What part of there was an app before called iSim that DID copy contacts FROM iPhone TO the sim card. All im trying to find out is if there was still an app around like it and if it was only on the older firmware.
    Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today.