blackra1n RC3 is also live "Now Unlock Iphone firmware 3.1.2 and baseband 05.11.07"

hoduch

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
Blacksn0w is a free unlock for the latest iPhone 3G and 3GS blackra1n is a super simple jailbreak used to install unlock

The world famous IPhone hacker George Hotz is at it again. After releasing his new jailbreak method Blackra1n weeks ago, Geohot has released a new jailbreak called blacksn0w to unlock the latest 05.11.07 baseband. And if that weren?t enough, GeoHot has put up the release of Blackra1n RC3 and Blacksn0w at blacksn0w.com. Go ahead and download the jailbreak & unlock tool.

blackra1n RC3 is also live for both Windows and Mac!!! Clean firmware 3.1.2 and baseband 05.11.07 are recommended.

Updates:

* Unlock your iPhone !!!
* Hacktivation support ? Great addition. Now even you?re not using an official SIM, blackra1n can activate your iPhone.
* Keep legit activation if activated before running app
* Even faster jailbreak process ? It only shortens the 30-seconds jailbreak process by 15 second.
* MAC Tiger + PPC support

Go to blackra1n.com to download
For support, blackra1n.support at gmail?but read this first

Happy unlocking and jailbreaking!

[A Big Thank You to GeoHot! You're brilliant!]

[via MobilezPlanet.net]

Szadipapa

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
Blacksn0w is a free unlock for the latest iPhone 3G and 3GS blackra1n is a super simple jailbreak used to install unlock

The world famous IPhone hacker George Hotz is at it again. After releasing his new jailbreak method Blackra1n weeks ago, Geohot has released a new jailbreak called blacksn0w to unlock the latest 05.11.07 baseband. And if that weren?t enough, GeoHot has put up the release of Blackra1n RC3 and Blacksn0w at blacksn0w.com. Go ahead and download the jailbreak & unlock tool.

blackra1n RC3 is also live for both Windows and Mac!!! Clean firmware 3.1.2 and baseband 05.11.07 are recommended.

Updates:

* Unlock your iPhone !!!
* Hacktivation support ? Great addition. Now even you?re not using an official SIM, blackra1n can activate your iPhone.
* Keep legit activation if activated before running app
* Even faster jailbreak process ? It only shortens the 30-seconds jailbreak process by 15 second.
* MAC Tiger + PPC support

Go to blackra1n.com to download
For support, blackra1n.support at gmail?but read this first

Happy unlocking and jailbreaking!

[A Big Thank You to GeoHot! You're brilliant!]

[via MobilezPlanet.net]

Hi

I bought a new 3GS 7 day ago. The blackra1n and blacksnow work well, but when I reboot my mobile, it needs playing itunes (itunes screen with usb plug).
As far as I know that my moblie has a new IBoot system.

Do you have a good idea what to do??

GEHOT please write the RC4 against new IBoot system!!!!!

Thx a lot