What does jailbreak do

bikefreax

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
OK guys call me stupid but I am new to the iPhone and found this forum. What actually does jailbreaking an iphone let you do and are there any issues that could happen if you do it.

bikefreax

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
sorry to bother you and thanks for the help. Cant believe you took the time to post that. Guess I will go away and find a friendlier forum.

3seven1

Apr 22, 2009
Visit site
Honestly your going to piss off any forum you find. But... Let me google that for you

I didn't even think of google! I came right to these forums to learn about jailbreak. Thanks for the search, i've found some good links.

I did it to get themes on my phone. Now that it's done, I only use lock screen themes and a few touch ups here and there. Status bar mods, wallpaper, SBSettings, iBlank and categories really helped me out.

I'm still searching for more stuff to do, but i'm too afraid to ask in these forums. I'll try that google thing you were taking about. God forbid I try to start a random conversation about something that someone has already talked about.

Also, you shoud add "2009" to any iphone related search on google. It took me awhile to figure that one out.

Last edited:

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
sorry to bother you and thanks for the help. Cant believe you took the time to post that. Guess I will go away and find a friendlier forum.
Serious?

OK guys call me stupid but I am new to the iPhone and found this forum. What actually does jailbreaking an iphone let you do and are there any issues that could happen if you do it.

Cant beleive u took the time to post that!:eek:

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
jailbreaking is like going to a video store when you were a teenager and you always seen that area you weren't allowed to go into.
now you knew that you weren't supposed do it but the curiosity was killing you.
one day you finally do it and realize it opened up a whole new world.
you might have even wondered why you haven't done this earlier.
but really glad you did!
well that's what a friend told me anyways

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
HURT YOUR FEELINGS??? TOUCHY... TOUCHY...Maybe jglowe74 was having a BAD day... Anyone think about that? OH, I'm Sorry. I'm Dealing with a gen x... JUST give me what I WANT... I DON"T WANT TO WORK FOR IT... JUST GIVE IT TOO ME... Grow up.. GET A JOB.. STOP SUCKING OFF PEOPLE AROUND YOU...YOU GO jglowe74, I'm STANDING shoulder to shoulder with you.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
jailbreaking is like going to a video store when you were a teenager and you always seen that area you weren't allowed to go into.
now you knew that you weren't supposed do it but the curiosity was killing you.
one day you finally do it and realize it opened up a whole new world.
you might have even wondered why you haven't done this earlier.
but really glad you did!
well that's what a friend told me anyways

Here's another one... ARE YOU SERIOUS ? Remember when you were a teenager... GOOD LINE... Have you ever LEFT that age ?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Here's another one... ARE YOU SERIOUS ? Remember when you were a teenager... GOOD LINE... Have you ever LEFT that age ?

lulz! it was a joke, you should try it sometime.
don't you have some coupons to clip or a rousing game of bingo to get to?

bikefreax

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
HURT YOUR FEELINGS??? TOUCHY... TOUCHY...Maybe jglowe74 was having a BAD day... Anyone think about that? OH, I'm Sorry. I'm Dealing with a gen x... JUST give me what I WANT... I DON"T WANT TO WORK FOR IT... JUST GIVE IT TOO ME... Grow up.. GET A JOB.. STOP SUCKING OFF PEOPLE AROUND YOU...YOU GO jglowe74, I'm STANDING shoulder to shoulder with you.

Love your location. Is is nice living out of your car or is that the trailer you are pulling behind your f _ _ king truck?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
dw4a9s.jpg

bikefreax

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Dont worry I am done. I am on a subaru blog, and several photography blogs and even when people ask the obvious questions we always try to help rather than make them feel like ****. This place is not worth my time. I have now unsubscribed so I dont get any e-mail pertaining to this.

jglowe74

Jun 9, 2009
joshlowe.posterous.com
Actually I'm a "MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER"... Living in a van down by the river. LOL

classic! love the farley character. and thanks for having my back before. wasn't trying to start fights, but it's just frustrating when users don't even try to use the search function. if he's truly done with the site then he won't respond anymore. since he's 'unsubscribed' anyway.

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Actually NOTHING has a 100% Warranty. The Manufacturer can find some falt and break it. CIP: the U.S.Dollar is Backed by the FED. Go to the Federal Reserve and try to get $1.oo's worth of GOLD for your Greenback... LOL

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal