No internet connection

boostd

Jun 4, 2009
Visit site
So this morning i tried to go on cydia and it said no network available. ok, so then i tried to go on safari and it said no connection to internet. then tried facebook also said no internet connection and on and on. im running blackra1n rc1. i tried to reboot didnt work. has any one had this problem. i can receive text and phone calls though. i tried my GFs phone and her phone was fine. i searched the forums and didnt find anything. any help i appreciate.

fakeenigma

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
hello me as well
i JB with blackra1n (not too sure which one, not the most recent RC3 release, but for the uptodate 3.1.2(?) firmware)

i get the message that i'm not subscribed to a celluar network, even though i can see O2 and 3G on my phone.
in the past it usually happens when i install something from cydia. so now i do a pre-sync and back up before i install anything from cydia.
i intsalled anyring (which installed Rock), and some dictonaries from cydia last night. i didnt like them so i uninstalled them. and i thought everything was fine, but i cant get any internet from the 3G on my phone. so i'm going to go home an restore from back up.