Iphone stuck on the apple logo....

zayragiselle

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
alright i am freaking out....

this morning my phone went into safe mode and after the respring no application wanted to open.....

so i remembered that if you go to var/lib/apt/lists/ and delete everything except partial folder that might help the problem....

well it didn't so i restarted the phone.....

now it's stuck a long time in the apple logo and then shuts itself again....

what can i do????

i really don't want to do a restore and really i don't have the time to do it today...i have to go to work in a little while......

thanks

sherman901

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
It's probably too late for this but I had this actually happen to me this morning. I even posted like 2 down from this one. I plugged my phone into the wall and at first it kept doing the same thing but then I held down the power and home button and restarted it again and held just the home button when the Apple logo came up and it booted up.

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
alright i am freaking out....

this morning my phone went into safe mode and after the respring no application wanted to open.....

so i remembered that if you go to var/lib/apt/lists/ and delete everything except partial folder that might help the problem....

well it didn't so i restarted the phone.....

now it's stuck a long time in the apple logo and then shuts itself again....

what can i do????

i really don't want to do a restore and really i don't have the time to do it today...i have to go to work in a little while......

thanks

Why didn't you try a reboot before moddin' files?

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711