BlackRa1n RC3 issues

JonAlfaro

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I have a new iphone 3GS 32gb and my wife has a new iphone 3GS 16gb.

One day after we purchased both I did the jailbreak to my iphone and it went flawless. I did this with BlackRa1n RC2. It was the easiest jailbreak I had ever done! I love it

BUT

A couple days later I attempted to do the same to my wifes iphone but by this time BlackRa1n RC3 had come out. I checked to make sure everything was up to date and proceeded to jailbreak the iPhone. iTunes was shut down and everything.
I did it the exact same way I had done mine. It went through its thing and went to the GeoHot image and than after that it went to recovery mode(itunes and usb plug).

I have attempted this several times and have seen other people had the issue as well.

Has anyone come up with a definite fix for this or a workaround?

spiderman001728

May 8, 2009
Visit site
only thing i can think of is restore iphone. restart computer make sure itunes is closed (itunes helper) and try again. sorry i couldnt help anymore than that.

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
If you still have RC2 on your computer you could still try to use that. It shouldn't hurt anything. I still have it on my computer, if you want I can put it somewhere for you to download, but I won't be home till late this evening and it's only 2pm here >_<

JonAlfaro

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
If you still have RC2 on your computer you could still try to use that. It shouldn't hurt anything. I still have it on my computer, if you want I can put it somewhere for you to download, but I won't be home till late this evening and it's only 2pm here >_<

That would be appreciated alot!!!! Thanks

JonAlfaro

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site

Hey I got your pm. I cant pm you back til I have posted 15 times lol. I'll let you know how it works out.

slippieslik

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
after that it work perfectly and no problems i dont know why it didnt work on my laptop but i tried eveything from stoping in the task mgr the exe files people say but nothing

JonAlfaro

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
Well, I think I have tried everything and NO LUCK. Everything is pointing back to the serial number. Apple has fixed a feature to keep you from doing an untethered JB. I will patiently wait for a fix...

Come on GeoHot and DevTeam!!!!!

disflipissofresh

Aug 22, 2009
Visit site
I don't want to start a new thread so I'm just going to post it here.

so i updated to rc3, and now my maps ain't showing the right location where i am? anybody have the same issues?

Thanks

MustangLife

Oct 30, 2009
Visit site
I was under the impression RC3 is what you need if you need to unlock and jailbreak. RC2 is if you only need to jailbreak. I just jailbreaked my iphone 3gs 3.1.2 today and used RC2.

Hope this helps
Josh

Hack-My-i

Aug 24, 2009
Visit site
I don't want to start a new thread so I'm just going to post it here.

so i updated to rc3, and now my maps ain't showing the right location where i am? anybody have the same issues?

Thanks

i had the same issue, i restarted my phone and it was fixed...hope that helps u as well

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW