iPhone 3g shows No Service with T-Mobile sim after blacksn0w unlock.

iKatianarie

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Every 3 minutes or so, it shows no service, which is getting really annoying. :mad:. I've already reset the network settings like 3 times, tried adding the T-Mobile APN settings, 3g is switched off, tried toggling the airplane mode, turned it on and off, and reset it. I'm going crazy with this thing. Please help? (btw, it's not my sim, cuz I tried it with my sister's iPhone 2g, which was unlocked using pwnage tool, and it worked).

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
This is going to sound retarded, but hear me out...

Go to Cydia and download "Keep Awake" or "Insomnia". Make sure to get the toggle for sbsettings.

Turn it on.

It's designed to keep your network alwYs running, even when your phone goes to sleep.

I'm not saying that it WILL work, just try it... see what happens!

alvink83

Jul 31, 2009
Visit site
Every 3 minutes or so, it shows no service, which is getting really annoying. :mad:. I've already reset the network settings like 3 times, tried adding the T-Mobile APN settings, 3g is switched off, tried toggling the airplane mode, turned it on and off, and reset it. I'm going crazy with this thing. Please help? (btw, it's not my sim, cuz I tried it with my sister's iPhone 2g, which was unlocked using pwnage tool, and it worked).

Did you try to restore and jailbreak your iPhone 3G again since you've try everything you could.

Cheers~~~

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2