Cycorder videos

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
What app from the app store lets you upload videos taken with Cycorder to Facebook and Twitvid and such?

LVCIFER

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Nome so far. The only one that I've found is "Pixelpipe" which you download from the App Store, and the pluton which you download from Cydia, and that only allows you to uploaD videos to YouTube.

Corrina

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
Download PPVideoEnabler from Cydia (or Rock, since that's what you use) and Pixelpipe from the App Store- Be sure you get Pixelpipe first. That's how I get my Cycorder videos onto Twitter and Facebook. Why didn't you just ask me? LOL

Last edited:

ctt1wbw

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Download PPVideoEnabler from Cydia (or Rock, since that's what you use) and Pixelpipe from the App Store- Be sure you get Pixelpipe first. That's how I get my Cycorder videos onto Twitter and Facebook. Why didn't you just ask me? LOL

Sweet! I just posted a video to facebook. Check out my kitteh video. She's making a frakking mess of the food.

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site

hello . i done this but cant see how to use the vids / i get how to put up a pic but cant see the vid option . any ideas :) thanks d

Corrina

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
If you enabled Pixelpipe permission using PPVideoEnabler, then when you open Pixelpipe, it will display all of your media, including your Cycorder videos. Look for the extension ".mov", and those are your videos. Sometimes Pixelpipe acts up, so go into your Pixelpipe settings (Settings> Pixelpipe) and turn "Reset on next launch" on.

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
nice one . thank you for that . i didn't see that ppv was an proper app . i thought it was something going on in the back ground . got it now :) thanks again D

TOASTIE

Oct 5, 2009
Visit site
help im stuck again :)

it was all working fine but some how if change it from uploading pic's in the an album on face book that then i can go and authorize witch was perfect to now it up loads strait to my wall witch i don't want . i cant find anyway of turning it back . iv tried deletein the connection and reloading it but it seems to safe the new setting .

any ideas :) cheers d

Corrina

Jun 19, 2009
Visit site
help im stuck again :)

it was all working fine but some how if change it from uploading pic's in the an album on face book that then i can go and authorize witch was perfect to now it up loads strait to my wall witch i don't want . i cant find anyway of turning it back . iv tried deletein the connection and reloading it but it seems to safe the new setting .

any ideas :) cheers d

Try this:

Log into Facebook with your computer, hover your mouse over "Settings" until the drop-down menu appears, and click on "Application Settings".

Use the drop down menu on the top right to show "Allowed to Post". Click on the "Edit Settings" link next to Pixelpipe, click the "Additional Permissions" link and un-check "Publish to streams".

That should, hopefully, keep Pixelpipe from automatically publishing your photos and videos to your wall.

I hope that helps. It's all I could think of. :)

Reactions: IGoSlo

IGoSlo

Jul 22, 2009
Visit site
Thanx, Corrina for the info. I've been considering an APP like this for some time. Just never got around to it. Quite SIMPLE actually. Download install...BAM... posting video and pic's Thanx Again

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox