Notifier/StatusNotifier

sherman901

Jul 30, 2009
Visit site
I have LockInfo installed on my iPhone and I had recently had StatusNotifier installed as well. Well, I discovered Notifier and I prefer it much more than StatusNotifier because it's instant and it just works better. I uninstalled StatusNotifier but it's still in my Settings and also, the icons are still showing up but now there is double the icons because both StatusNotifier and Notifier are installed. What's the deal? How do I remedy this? I've tried searching all over and can't find an answer.

EDIT: Also, I can't really remember how the install process went for StatusNotifier but I believe I had installed it via the MobileTerminal because when I would install it using Cydia the Springboard icon never launched and it didn't show up in my Settings so when I installed using MobileTerminal it gave me the results I was looking for. Shouldn't it still be able to uninstall normally using Cydia?

Last edited:

greekking23

Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
I would love to know how to fix this. I haven't yet jailbroken my iPhone 3GS, but i have heard that the battery percentage indicator on the 3G becomes stuck like this even after removal.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2