Blackra1n question

Gribbo

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
I recentently jailbroken with blackra1n with no problems
but stupidy I installled rock,icy and cydia
now I can't uninstall rock and icy any help ppl?

cobra302

Sep 24, 2008
Visit site
there is an app you can download thru cydia that will let you remove those programs, i'll have to look for it. i did the same thing once and had to use it to remove them. you can also do as drt stated and just restore.

zayragiselle

Sep 20, 2009
Visit site
there is an app you can download thru cydia that will let you remove those programs, i'll have to look for it. i did the same thing once and had to use it to remove them. you can also do as drt stated and just restore.

could it be cydelete????

if i want to delete something i simply go to cydia....manage..packages and then delete what i need to delete.....

Gribbo

Nov 1, 2009
Visit site
Cydelete deleted rock ok but icy keeps reappearing.....
If I restore the phone and then jailbreak it again will that make me lose all the stuff I have e.g the games I got off cydia

DRTigerlilly

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
yes 3.1.2 can be jailbroken, but the unlock will not be released until november 4th.

But how did you do the jailbreak before?

HAVOKID

Sep 9, 2009
Visit site
You can use AptBack or PkgBackup to backup your Cydia Apps

If I had games in my iPhone from the Apps stores that holds Data to the device whether I have the App in the phone or not ( games like iMobsters, vampires live, zombies live). After a restore, will the data be wiped off as well? And if the apps were backedup on itunes, after syncing them in, will the data still be in my phone?

DRTigerlilly

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
unlock is to be able to use the phone with carriers outside of the apple approved carriers.

3.1.2 can be jailbroken w/ blackra1n or Pwnage tool 3.1.4.

@ Havoc, as far as i know it won't store data that was w/in the Apps. If you backup with Itunes, your Itunes Apps can be synced back to the phone after the restore.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner