CrazRid

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Okay since i looked on the forums i heard geohot is gonna release Unlock for 3.1.2 Version 3GS, so i can't wait! when Bell Or telus releases their iphones they are gonna have Sim Card? cause i have an iPhone and im using it as a iTouch for now till my other phone contract expires :|

CrazRid

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
Ok so will it be good, when i unlock my iphone With Gehot's when he releases it. and the iphone carrier is locked with rogers atm.

DRTigerlilly

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
You want to know if you would be able to unlock your Rogers iPhone to use on Bell or Telus?

I'd blanketly say yes, though i'm not sure their data networks would be the same bands, so it's possible that though voice would work, that 3g might not.

I'd have to check if there is any information around on whether Telus/Rogers & Bell will be using the same bands for 3g.

CrazRid

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
K so what your saying its possible, but i wont have the 3G network.. eh that would suck :\ and when i unlock the phone could it be unlocked but no sim card in it yet?

DRTigerlilly

Sep 17, 2009
Visit site
I can't say definitively until Bell & Telus release all the information about the network, i've been looking but i haven't found anything definitively yet.

I'm not sure re the unlock, someone else is going to have to answer that.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal